We’ve got options!
If you want individual instruction with each lesson personalized for you, this is the place to be. (We’re not talking about pre-recorded one-size-fits-all lesson.)
Online lessons are right for you if:
- want to take lessons on your own instrument
- appreciate the convenience of lessons from your own home
- are on the lookout for cost effectiveness (saving time and fuel)
- are unable or choose to not travel for your lessons
- think it would be super fun to take lessons using technology
- would still love to have me as your teacher 😉
Since you are reading this online, you probably already have everything you need to take lessons from the convenience of your home. You will need your instrument, a device that has a camera and microphone (built in or connected), and an app (Skype, FaceTime or Messenger) for video calls. It’s really that simple. We will go over the exact setup when you are ready to begin.
I’ve taught “distance” lessons for over 30 years. Back in the day, we used audio and video tapes (imagine that!). Now, with computers and webcams, this is so easy, convenient, and fun!
Looking for more information about me? Check out the About section. Ready to get started? Fill out the form, ask away, and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.